Aims and scope
The Journal of Basic and Applied Zoology (JOBAZ) is a peer reviewed Open Access journal.
JOBAZ is under the responsibility of the Egyptian Society for Biosciences Advancement. The journal has 5 sections:
- Physiology and Ecology publishes original articles concerned with the study of the different physiological processes such as circulation, excretion, endocrinology, neurobiology, enzymology, nutrition, metabolism, immunology, as well as mechanisms of toxicity, regulatory mechanisms and ecological physiology
- Vertebrate Anatomy and Embryology publishes studies that deal with adaptational mechanisms and evolutionary principles of development, molecular taxonomy and teratogenicity, As well as biodiversity and fish biology
- Cell Biology and Genetics covers studies in molecular cell biology, genetics, and epigenetics, as well as cancer biology
- Invertebrates and Parasitology publishes articles in advanced researches in both fields of invertebrates, parasitology and related subjects
- Entomology covers all fields of entomological research from the basic and experimental to the applied.